- CONSUMER PRICE INDEX AND INFLATION REPORT FEBRUARY 2013Posted 67 days ago
- ANALYSIS OF FISCAL DEFICITS AND INTEREST RATES IN NIGERIAPosted 72 days ago
- NATIONAL ASSEMBLY LAWS OF NIGERIA:(2011)Posted 72 days ago
- HUMAN RIGHT WATCH – WORLD REPORT 2013Posted 94 days ago
- JAMB PAST QUESTIONS GOVERNMENT 1983-2004Posted 95 days ago
SIGNING OF THE LAGOS STATE TENANCY LAW
Lagos State Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola signed the Tenancy Law on the 24th of August 2011. The law makes it an offence for any landlord/property owner to collect more than six months rent from monthly tenants and one year rent from yearly tenants. The law also forbids an accommodation seeker from paying for the services of estate agents or lawyers hired by the landlords as well as protects tenants from unjust eviction from premises.